Reno Hospice Care
Choosing hospice care for your loved one can be difficult, and finding the right provider can be challenging. At Infinity Hospice Care in Reno, NV, we strive to provide the best care and experience possible for patients and their families. Our in home medical, emotional, and spiritual support services are designed to bring your loved one comfort and dignity throughout this journey. Count on us to provide in-depth education related to your loved one’s health, allowing you to make informed decisions with in home hospice care.
Our Reno hospice care program is home-based, meaning we deliver our compassionate care services to your family member’s home. To learn more or to see if your loved one is eligible for hospice care, contact our team of attending physicians, skilled nurses, CNAs (home health aides), chaplains, and volunteers.
In Home Hospice Care
Infinity Hospice Care’s team of health professionals, skilled nurses, chaplains, and volunteers are committed to providing patients in the Las Vegas metro area with the best hospice care possible. Our services are focused on creating a compassionate atmosphere for patients while providing extensive education and support to caregivers and their families.
- Reno, NV
- Hospice Care
Why Choose Infinity Hospice Care?
Infinity Hospice Care is not a place, but rather a concept of care. Our primary mission with the care we provide is to help our patients live with comfort and dignity. We hope to make a meaningful difference in the lives of everyone we work with, starting with your family.
Our team of knowledgeable medical professionals, counselors, and volunteers puts the well-being and care of your loved one above everything else during this challenging time. If you are searching for dependable and compassionate hospice care in Reno, NV, contact us today.
- Types of Hospice Care
There are different types (or levels) of available services provided by our Reno hospice care team. After our interdisciplinary team evaluates the specific needs of your loved one, we will create an individualized care plan.
Routine Home Care
Routine home care is conducted in the comfort and warmth of your home, providing all services under the Medicare hospice benefit. Infinity Hospice Care is passionate about providing this level of care so families can focus on spending quality time together in the home environment.
Additional Measures of Care
- Inpatient Care: When and if your loved one needs additional support or increased care, we provide inpatient care in our Las Vegas hospice facility or one of our approved and contracted locations.
- Respite Care: Respite care, or short-term care, is designed to give primary caregivers and family members a break to focus on self care. Depend on our team to provide needed medical, emotional, and spiritual assistance during this time.
- Continuous Care: Continuous care, or around-the-clock-care, is available for patients who need increased care during times of crisis or an emergency. Contact our team to see if continuous care is necessary.
In addition to providing patients with support and comfort during this challenging time, we offer emotional support services to families and friends.
Reno Hospice Services
We help patients live in dignity and comfort. When your loved one starts in home or inpatient care at our Las Vegas hospice facility, you can count on us to go above and beyond to make your loved one feel comfortable. We are focused on enriching the lives of our patients through meaningful activities, accessible medical care, and social and emotional support.
Trust in our team of attending physicians, skilled nurses, and home health aides to provide expert medical care for your loved one.
- Presents individualized care plans and provides ongoing education
- General medical support care and symptom management
- Pain management solutions
- Medical supply and equipment management
Our team provides emotional and bereavement support to patients and their families to help them through this challenging time. Some of the support services we offer include:
- Grief counseling
- Bereavement counseling
- Coping strategies
With Infinity Hospice Care, patients and their families have around-the-clock access to supportive services, therapists, and grief counselors. Our team of counselors is experienced in helping families cope during life-limiting illnesses and end-stage journeys.
- Provides expert guidance relating to end-of-life goals and concerns
- Improves the quality of life for the patient by addressing negative feelings
- Helps caregivers and family members find new sources of hope
- Strengthens the family as a whole by providing group counseling services
Call Infinity Hospice Care
We help patients live with dignity and comfort. Choosing hospice care can be a difficult decision, but with Infinity Hospice Care, you can trust in us to provide the support and compassionate care that your family and loved one needs. Our team of medical professionals, social workers, counselors, chaplains, and volunteers work together to deliver the best in home hospice care possible. For additional information about our Reno hospice services or to learn about eligibility, contact us.