About Infinity Hospice Care
We help our patients live with dignity and comfort.
Infinity Hospice Care delivers caring, professional, and compassionate in home hospice care services to patients facing life-limiting illnesses. In addition to providing medical, emotional, physical, and spiritual support to our patients, we help families and friends work through this difficult time.
- We Deliver Comforting & Caring In Home Hospice Care
As part of our commitment to you and your family, and to bring the best comfort to your loved one, we provide the following in home hospice care services:
- Hands-on education and guidance to help your family understand each part of your loved one’s care
- Medical expertise and management from skilled nurses, CNAs, and home health aides
- Assigned medical social workers to help patients and families improve their comfort
- Spiritual counseling and support
- Bereavement services
- Medical equipment supply and maintenance
- Other forms of therapy to enhance life experiences and communication
- And more
We Are Proud to Provide Hospice Care in the Following Communities:
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Pahrump, Nevada
- Reno, Nevada
- Our History
In response to the communities’ continued and growing need for quality hospice care, Infinity Hospice Care was founded in April 2005. Our founding members immediately saw a positive shift in hospice patients and families, leading to the opening of our Nevada office (2007). With over 20 years of combined hospice experience, the 2007 Clark County group of experts started piecing together the (soon-to-be) premier programs in the Valley. As we have grown, we have continually been recognized as a community resource in the end of life care. This rapid growth and ongoing need for hospice care have expanded our medical, counseling, and support services.