About Infinity Hospice Care
Our goal is to help patients live their lives in dignity and comfort. With Infinity Hospice Care, your family does not have to cope with this life-limiting illness alone. Our experienced and caring staff members are here to support your family throughout this difficult time. Contact us directly to learn more about our hospice and palliative care services, compassionate volunteers, and community programs.
Our family hospice and palliative care services are designed to meet the needs of both the patient and their families. Within the warmth and comfort of your home, we will deliver pain management solutions, emotional support and care, and medical supplies.
- In Home Family Hospice and Palliative Care: Within the warmth and comfort of your own home, our care providers will deliver medical, emotional, and spiritual support. Our team is comprised of professionals that are needed during this challenging time (physicians, nurses, social workers, spiritual counselors, bereavement counselors, and more).
- Inpatient Hospice Care in Las Vegas: Patients who are not able to remain at home during their life-limiting illnesses may qualify for inpatient care. Learn about Infinity Hospice Care’s Las Vegas hospice facility and contact our team to see if your loved one is eligible.
- Respite Care: Available to all patients with serious illnesses, we provide Respite Care to relieve family members and friends. We will quickly work out a solution for your loved one’s short-term care.
- And More: View all available services.
Life-limiting illnesses can be complex and overwhelming. With Infinity Hospice Care, you can feel confident that you are receiving comprehensive information upfront. Our family of nurses, physicians, and social workers stand ready to help explain each medical program in detail. When you join our family, additional educational resources will be provided.
The professionals at Infinity Hospice Care understands that your family needs more than a medical care provider. To support the medical, emotional, and spiritual needs of your family, we have built the following team:
- Skilled RNs
- Certified nursing assistants
- Medical social workers
- Spiritual counselors
- And More
Working together, our team provides coordinated and compassionate hospice care in the home.
The IHC Difference
With Infinity Hospice Care, patients are able to live their lives in dignity and comfort. Our family is here to support you, your loved one, and your family through this challenging time. Going beyond the hospice standard, our staff and management team seeks excellence in all areas of home hospice care and palliative care. We are committed to the best quality of life for those who put their trust in us.
Infinity Hospice Care (IHC), is the longest continually family-owned hospice care provider in Arizona. We have continued to persevere because of our Foundation of family values and team of caring individuals. The importance of family drives our mission and core values, providing patients and their families a unique bond and enriched family experience. Our caring, family hospice approach offers comfort and support for those patients with a serious illness and emotional and spiritual support for family members.
The Infinity Hospice Foundation
The Infinity Hospice Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing education to physicians, caregivers and family members of the terminally ill regarding hospice and palliative care.
Funds raised through our Foundation will help provide education and awareness in palliative end-of-life care. The Infinity Hospice Foundation is a Federal tax-exempt organization registered as a 501(c)(3) Public Charity.
To enrich the lives of our patients and their families and deliver education to our community, we have remained involved with the following programs. We encourage you and your family to read more to learn more about palliative care, hospice services, and Infinity Hospice Care.