Las Vegas Hospice Care
In Home Hospice Care
Infinity Hospice Care’s team of health professionals, skilled nurses, chaplains, and volunteers are committed to providing patients in the Las Vegas metro area with the best hospice care possible. Our services are focused on creating a compassionate atmosphere for patients while providing extensive education and support to caregivers and their families.
- Las Vegas, NV
- Hospice Care
6340 S. Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118
Hospice Care Facility
For patients who are not able to remain at home during their challenging transition, inpatient care is provided at our state-of-the-art Las Vegas hospice facility. Contact our Las Vegas hospice location to learn more about our inpatient care services and to see if your loved one is eligible. As a family-owned and operated facility, you can depend on us to provide family-centered care that enhances the quality of your loved one’s life.
Why Choose Infinity Hospice Care?
We recognize that there are many home-based providers and hospice care facilities in Las Vegas, but we are confident that you and your family will find comfort when starting services with Infinity Hospice Care. We provide dependable care and prioritize family involvement.
Our team has continued to preserve because of our family values, our mission to help patients live with dignity and comfort, and enriched family experience. Our compassionate approach to inpatient care offers invaluable medical, emotional, and spiritual support for family members and their loved ones. Call us to learn about home-based care and inpatient care eligibility.
Hospice Care Services
We help patients live in dignity and comfort. When your loved one starts in home or inpatient care at our Las Vegas hospice facility, you can count on us to go above and beyond to make your loved one feel comfortable. We are focused on enriching the lives of our patients through meaningful activities, accessible medical care, and social and emotional support.
Our team of attending physicians, skilled nurses, and CNAs (home health aides) and are available 24/7 and asses your loved one’s comfort and needs.
- Presents the medical care plan for your loved one and provides ongoing education for family members
- Oversees end-stage illness transition and medical care
- Provides pain management solutions and medication
- Manages equipment and supplies necessary to maintain your loved one’s comfort
- Facilitates additional care methods to improve your loved one’s quality of life
Making hospice care decisions on behalf of a loved one can feel overwhelming. With Infinity Hospice Care, you do not have to go through this journey alone. Our medical team is here to answer any questions or concerns you may have throughout this process. Our network of resources is also available to families and friends.
Spiritual counselors are an integral part of our team, providing dignity, comfort, and support to patients and their families during end-stage illnesses. Spiritual counselors are available 24/7.
- Provides emotional support and encouragement
- Helps patients discover new sources of hope and recover lost senses of dignity
- Addresses spiritual concerns and negative feelings
- Strengthens the faith of the whole family through prayer and meditation
With Infinity Hospice Care, patients and their families have around-the-clock access to supportive services, therapists, and grief counselors. Our team of counselors is experienced in helping families cope during life-limiting illnesses and end-stage journeys.
- Provides expert guidance relating to end-of-life goals and concerns
- Improves the quality of life for the patient by addressing negative feelings
- Helps caregivers and family members find new sources of hope
- Strengthens the family as a whole by providing group counseling services
Call Infinity Hospice Care