Choosing Family Hospice Care
Coping with a life-limiting illness can be difficult for patients, their families, and their friends. Hospice programs and providers like Infinity Hospice Care seek to give patients comfort and affirmation during this difficult time. When you choose family hospice care for your loved one, you are giving them the ability to live out their life with comfort and dignity in their own homes and on their terms.
“Making the choice for hospice does not mean stopping care, but rather changing the focus from aggressive curative care to supportive symptom management, providing comfort and guidance for the patient as well as the family.”
If you are undergoing or are considering some form of palliative treatment, learn if you are eligible for Infinity Hospice Care by contacting our team of professionals.
- Extended Care as
a Way of Life
- Family Hospice Care Services
Home-based hospice providers offer a wide range of services for patients and their families. While the primary focus in on the extended care of the patient, family members, and loved ones also find support through the variety of programs offered by Infinity Hospice Care.
- Managing Symptoms and Pain
At Infinity Hospice Care, your loved one will remain under the care of their primary physician. All orders and prescriptions will be followed and implemented by a skilled nursing staff and medical director. To provide additional comfort for your loved one, our team can dispense medications that address the pain that may be associated with their condition.
Please note that our palliative care services include 24/7 access to medical professionals that can assess the struggles or condition your loved one is experiencing. We will work to address each concern right away.
- Providing Medical Equipment and Supplies
As a patient progresses through a life-limiting condition, the assistive devices and medical equipment needed may change. With hospice care, you will have access to the required medical supplies and items needed to ensure the highest quality of care for your loved one. Skilled healthcare staff from Infinity Hospice Care will assist with the operation and maintenance of the device.
- Access to Counseling and Additional Support
Infinity Hospice Care’s therapy programs and support services make it easier for patients to get the help they need to maintain the quality of life they deserve.
- Spiritual counseling provides family members and loved ones with all-encompassing pastoral and spiritual care. Our spiritual counselors can help by exploring spiritual concerns and fears, making sense of the changes happening, discovering new sources of hope, and more.
- Emotional support and grief counseling services are available for both the patient and their family during this challenging time. We will help you explore the phases of transition, your response to grief, coping methods, and more.
- Bereavement services will help you face the difficult process of saying goodbye to your loved one. Whether you’re searching for counseling, coping strategies, emotional guidance, we stand ready to help.
- Volunteer support is an additional comfort measure provided by Infinity Hospice Care. Our dedicated team of volunteers offer emotional support, engage in social activity, go above and beyond to make sure your loved one is receiving the highest quality of care possible.
Give your loved one the care, comfort, and dignity they deserve by choosing family hospice care.
Choosing Infinity Hospice Care
When you commit to providing care for a family member or friend as they move through the aging process or cope with a serious illness, you may be faced with overwhelming feelings and concerns. Our hospice care team is here to help with all aspects of your loved one’s care. With the right support in place as you prepare for the journey ahead, you will be able to focus on what truly matters—time together.