To all of our Patients, Families, and Community Partners:
As a healthcare provider dedicated to servicing our patients and their families,
Infinity Hospice Care is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
What this means is: Care as usual, but protected! As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and following the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC.
What does “protected” mean? To protect our patients, their families, partners in the community, and our employees, Infinity Hospice Care has instituted the following precautionary guidelines:
- Enhanced screening protocol for patients and families, beyond the core guidelines, at every visit.
- Reinforcement and re-education to all staff related to frequent and proper hand washing techniques
- Frequent daily sanitizing of our offices
- Daily Health screening/temperature checks for employees
- Institution of employee safe social distancing both personally and professionally
- Regular staff training and updates to all new CDC, State and local health department guidelines
We will continue to monitor and follow all of the recommended guidelines for self-care and any new developments in the COVID-19 pandemic and will revise our plans as any new information becomes available. We appreciate the trust that you place in Infinity Hospice Care. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take the necessary actions to ensure the safety of our patients, families, contracted facilities, and our employees.